Superior Cabinet Specification
- Our high specification, European style platinum white cabinets offer co-ordinated replacement ends in, Avola Grey, Avola White, Fjord, Gloss Kashmir, Gloss Oyster, Gloss White, Oyster, Cream, Stone Grey, Driftwood, Brown Grey Avola, Grey Bardolino Oak, Dakar, Kashmir, Grey Mist, Denim Blue, Gloss Grey Mist, Dust Grey, Halifax Oak, Cascina Pine, Boston Concrete & Indigo Blue.
- As standard appliance housings & larders are supplied complete with colour co-ordinated ends.
- Glass Wall Units and Dresser Units are colour co-ordinated, internally & externally.
- Fira Gold Certification.
- 18mm Quality mfc (BS6222-3: 1999) with 130gsm overlay as standard.
- 0.8mm ABS cabinet lipping gives better looks & protection.
- Cam construction with added dowels giving extra strength.
- 8mm Full length matching MDF backs to base and wall.
- Concealed wall hanging bracket for good looks.
- Blum® 110° 3 way adjustable hinges.
- Blum® soft close door option.
- Blum® tandem drawer with soft close.
- Replacement co-ordinated ends to match unicolour, woodgrains & gloss
There are very few moving components within a Kitchen, therefore it makes perfect sense to include the very best fittings to ensure your kitchen operates as well in twenty years time, as it does the day it is installed.
This is why our Kitchens offers Blum® fittings as an option.
Blum® are widely regarded as manufacturing the Very Best, most innovative kitchen fittings within the industry. Founded in 1952 in Austria, Blum® has grown into a €1.55 billion business trading in more than 120 countries around the world.
Blum® fittings are not only meticulous engineered to perfection, they are aesthetically designed to harmonise with our furniture.
Why we use Blum®... We use Blum® hinges, draw boxes and lifting mechanisms quite simply, because they are, in our opinion, the very best money can buy and harmonise perfectly within our Kitchens.
Blum® are masters of engineering, to such an extent that their products are ultra-reliable, hence the lifetime warranty they place upon their fittings.
What more can you demand from a product?
"Reliability, Strength, Longevity and Sleek Design"
Blum® Lifetime GuaranteeSuch is Blum's confidence with their manufacturing excellence, in the unlikely event of any defect occuring within a Blum® fitting, they will replace it free of charge, regardless of its age.